Log2Console is a development tool offering a nice UI to display, filter and search log messages from different logging services: Log4Net, Log4j and NLog. It can directly receive log events locally or remotely, or read them from a log file... It is written with C#.Note: Your feedback is always welcome (Discussions).
- View Remote Log Events: use a concept similar to Chainsaw Receivers.
- Fully Customizable and Persistent Preferences (UI and Settings) per Windows Profile.
- Dynamic Filtering, Grouping, Cycling and Searching.
- Multiple Receiver suppport (since v1.1).
- Windows 7 support: Taskbar icons (pause, disable autoscroll, clear all) and Taskbar progress (when messages are received).
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 only.
- File (Standard log or using log4j xml format)
- UDP IP v4 and v6 (Provides compatibility with log4j and NLog)
- .NET Remoting (Prefered receiver for log4net)
- WinDebug (Receiver for OutputDebugString(), in C++)
- MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing)
- EventLog (Windows Event Log)
- TCP IP v4 and v6 (primarily NLog for Silverlight)
- Silverlight Socket Policy (clientaccesspolicy.xml)
More Screenshots here